Saturday, February 13, 2016

Love is dumb but I want ours back

Your name is always playing in my head like the over played songs on the radio.
You were my first kiss I didn't see it coming and after we didn't know what to say,
you haven't kissed me since. 
You text me to ask how I'm doing.
 To be honest I miss you I miss us like my blue teddy bear that I had when I was little and couldn't fall asleep without. 
Every time my phone buzzes I hope it's you saying we made a mistake and that you miss me back. 
Life seemed better with you.
I didn't want it to end.
I didn't want to let you go.
My phone just buzzed it wasn't you this is ridiculous I'm waiting for a text that's never gonna come. 
I want your scent to cling to my clothes  and the taste of your lips to linger on mine like liquor on a drunks breath strong  and hard to not notice I want you to hold me like we are chains in a lock and the key has been thrown away I want you to hold my hand and move your thumb up and down on the back of mine I want you to cuddle with me like Netflix and chill because after one movie ends another one begins because after one movie end another one begins. 

3 comments:

  1. "I want you to hold my hand and move your thumb up and down on the back of mine"
    basically my weakness

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want you to hold my hand and move your thumb up and down on the back of mine"
    basically my weakness

    ReplyDelete