Saturday, April 23, 2016

my story

My story starts in 8th grade the day I had 4 strokes and almost died. It was my mom's birthday the day I was rushed in an ambulance to primary children's hospital. Later that day we found out that I have a blood disease called TTP. I was seconds away from dying when they rushed me into surgery to get a tube in my neck that went to my heart so I could go through dialysis everyday for 16 for 3 hours hooked to a machine getting my blood cleaned with 20 pints of plasma. They put me on many a drugs that I hallucinated that night about this boy in my hospital room that was trying to kill me by burning me alive long story short my mom didn't leave my side all night. I was moved to the 4th floor the cancer floor because I was so sensitive to everything. What I've learnt from this was that everyone is going through their own battles in life and no one can say that their battle is harder or easier that the next persons.

1 comment: